Clean Air WeldCell - Robotic Welding Smoke Removal
Clean Air WeldCellTM
- We are # 1 in Welding Smoke Removal for welding robots, automated welding as well as manual welding
- Highly Trained Air Filtration Consultants
- Factory Direct Solutions
- One Source, Complete Engineered Turn-Key Installations Available anywhere in North America
- CAA Fire Suppression System available
- Clean Air America LEAF (Low Energy Air Filtration) solutions available with the Smart Panel technology and auto save functions, reducing energy consumption by as much as 50%.
|Clean Air WeldCell - auto supplier of engine cradles||Clean Air WeldCell - auto supplier of exhaust systems|
|Clean Air WeldCell - auto supplier of car seat frames||Clean Air WeldCell - auto supplier of engine cradles|
|Clean Air WeldCell - Auto supplier of car seat frames||Clean Air WeldCell - ATV supplier of frame parts|
|Clean Air WeldCell - truck frame manufacturer||Clean Air WeldCell - Construction Equipment Manufacturer|
Customers using the Clean Air WeldCell systems for their welding smoke exhaust from robotic welding are:
|JCI (Johnson Controls)||Dana Holding|
|Magna International||Club Car|
|Katcon||Tie Down Engineering|
Clean Air America’s Smart-Flow™ technology - is the revolutionary new design that takes the Down-Flow Principle and betters it in various areas, resulting in better performance, longer filter life, lower overall pressure drop, and less energy being used, combined with its special smoke capturing concept virtually eliminates smoke to improve air quality at a low filter replacement cost for applications such as robotic welding.
The Clean Air Weld Cell Series™ is a compact, self-contained filtration system that captures and filters out the smoke and dust from applications such as welding, grinding, plasma and laser cutting cells.
The system will help you meet federal regulations on emissions.
The Clean Air Filter™ Series consists of filters specifically designed for welding, grinding, plasma and laser cutting applications. All filters come with a fire retardant material and available with an oil absorbing pre-coat.
Virtually eliminates the risk of a fire due to the engineered baffle system and collector design.
For additional fire suppression we offer the Clean Air Fire Suppressor ™ System. It is engineered using both smoke and heat sensor technology to provide superior detection. If the smoke sensor senses smoke it will automatically shut the blower/motor off and if the heat sensor is activated will automatically discharge an FE-25 sequencering gas. This is the most efficient system on the market and leaves no residue and minimal cleanup.
Factory Direct, Turn-Key Installations available anywhere in North America. Clean Air America, Inc. and Clean Air International SA de CV offer engineering solutions to your air filtration needs. We have staff available to support your project for start to completion.
Clean Air America Electrical Panels are all NRTL approved UL 508 A and CAN/CSA. We are an approved Panel Shop.
The Clean Air Weld Cell Series™ is self-contained and therefore is very easy to move as needed. The entire system can be mounted on the welding robot platform.
Saves Valuable Floor Space. We know floor space is a premium therefore when we designed the system we took this into account. Simply mount the support legs over the area for power supply, welders, etc, install the unit, install a section of duct to the hood that is mounted on top of your welding robot cell and you are ready to go.
The Clean Air Smart Control™ can control multiple Clean Air systems, giving maintenance personnel eye level access to monitor multiple pieces of equipment from a single location, thereby reducing maintenance time and cost.
- Clean Air Smart Pad™ HMI (Human Machine Interface) - The Smart Pad HMI (Human Machine Interface) portion is the 6” touch screen device that enables the operator to monitor the system’s filter status, change variables for pulsing of valves more efficiently, daily and weekly data logging summary of system, etc.
- Clean Air Smart Drive™ VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) - The Clean Air Smart Drive™ (Variable Frequency Drive) reduces energy consumption by as much as 50%.
- Increases filter life by as much as 50%. Longer filter life reduces filter costs while decreasing annual maintenance costs.
Live data logging and graphing capabilities mean that statistical data can be derived to allow more efficient operations with no added costs. The Smart Pad HMI is the connectivity between the Smart Drive (VFD) and the Smart Controller (PLC) that controls everything.
All of these features are placed in a NEMA 12 approved control panel and can be placed remotely in a convenient location inside your facility.
For your next Welding Smoke Removal project from Welding Robots, please contact us toll free (866)665-1829 or firstname.lastname@example.org