Clean Air America Smart Collector Series dust collection equipment is the ideal solution for a variety of dust applications in industrial processes. The Clean Air Smart Collector™ range of high performance collectors comes in a variety of sizes and options, ranging from our smallest collector, the DFC 1, to our largest, the DFC 96. These collectors require a ducted system and are ideal for a variety of applications including:
Abrasive Blasting- Abrasive blasting applications range from Wheel blasters to Air blasters to Cabinet blasters, and utilize a variety of abrasive blasting medias including sand, steel, plastic and shot. The Clean Air Smart Collector Series is the ideal solution for these abrasive applications. Some of these applications require a pre-separator or cyclone with AR material. Every application must be reviewed before an equipment recommendation can be made.
Mixing- Applications for mixing of items such as pigments, air filtration media, etc. require a dust collector with the capacity and performance of the Clean Air Smart Collector Series. Every application must be reviewed before an equipment recommendation can be made.
Fiberglass- Fiberglass dust typically contains fibers that tend to cause bridging between filters in horizontal cartridge collectors. The unique vertical filter design of the Clean Air America Smart Collector Series works well in these applications, resulting in longer filter life, and lower maintenance costs. Clean Air America offers specialized filter media to ensure proper discharge of fiberglass dust from the cartridges.
Paper Dust- The unique vertical filter design and the Clean Air pulsing system of the Clean Air Smart Collector Series work well in applications for paper, where fibers and strands tend to cause bridging. The Clean Air Smart Collector Series provides a longer filter life and lower maintenance costs. Specialized filter media ensures proper discharge of the fibrous material from the cartridges.
Plasma and Laser Cutting- Clean Air America has successfully applied their unique collectors to hundreds of heavy production Plasma and Laser cutting applications over the years. The Clean Air America Series of Smart Collectors, connected to the Smart Panel, is ideal for these applications requiring a constant air to cloth ratio, powerful self cleaning system, and vertically positioned filters with enough area around them to allow for good performance.
Wood Dust- Many Wood Dust applications involve the collection of stringy material that can cause bridging between filters in horizontal cartridge collectors. The laminar flow and vertical filter design of the Clean Air Smart Collector Series along with the most powerful pulsing system on the market works particularly well in this high-loading application, achieving longer filter life, and lower maintenance costs. Clean Air America offers specialized filter media to ensure proper discharge of wood dust from the cartridges. In some applications we also add either a pre-separator or cyclone to the solution.
FOR YOUR NEXT APPLICATION FOR A DUST COLLECTOR, PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE AT (866) 665 – 1829.
The Clean Air Smart Collector™ is a completely NEW generation of cartridge collectors suitable for a wide variety of applications and superior to all other designs out on the market. It features a 50% better filter lifetime vs. other vertical style collectors and 75% better filter lifetime vs. horizontal designs. The CA Smart Collector™ has the lowest overall TCO (Total Cost Of Ownership) on the market!
Our collector can be combined with the Clean Air Smart Panel that, depending on applications and needs, can include the Clean Air LEAF™ (Low Energy Air Filtration) system that will let you experience upwards of 80% less energy used in your equipment.
- New Cabinet design uniquely shaped. Stronger structure!
- New Quick Access Filter Door & Clamping System
- New Quick Access Motor and Valve Compartment Door
- New Fire Suppression System is available
- New bolt in CAD (Clean Air Duct) & internal area with enhanced Venturi design for better cleaning
- Internal Direct Drive Motor and High Efficiency Backward Incline Blower for Superior CFM & Static Pressure
- Filters positioned vertically with pulsing from the bottom using an enhanced updated Down-Flow Technology
- Crystal Clean Air - even in high production environments
- Filter Life is Greatly Increased
- Lower TCO with both energy savings on electricity but also less filter usage and compressed air!
- The Most Compact Design on the market reduces the overall foot print (floor space is a premium!)
- Constant Air to Cloth Ratio (using the Smart Panel’s LEAF) to provide superior performance & lowest energy consumption!
- Lowest Overall Noise Level due to internal motor/blower in a compartment fully lined with high tech noise abatement
Dust Collection, Dust Collector, Dust Collectors, Laser Cutting Dust Collector, Plasma Cutting Dust Collector, Cartridge Collector, Cartridge Dust Collector