Clean Air ScandMist™ Oil Mist Collectors with Superior Performance
|Clean Air ScandMist Model 200D - For Oil Mist||Clean Air ScandMist Model 200R - For Oil Smoke|
|Clean Air ScandMist Model 4X200R - For Oil Smoke||Clean Air ScandMist Model 3X200R - For Oil Smoke|
|Clean Air ScandMist Model 200D - For Oil Mist||Clean Air ScandMist Model 600D - For Oil Mist|
Clean Air ScandMist™ oil mist and oil smoke collector solutions are being used by
|Denso||Jatco||Stanley Black & Decker|
Clean Air America, Inc. can provide a comprehensive survey of plant conditions prior to a recommendation of an oil mist removal or oil smoke removal solution. These Clean Air ScandMist™ solutions can be provided factory direct and installed complete turn-key.
When you are looking for a superior performance and low TCO (total cost of ownership) solution to your oil mist ventilation and oil smoke ventilation project please contact the experts at Clean Air America, Inc.
Oil Mist, Oil Smoke and harmful particles such as swarf, bacteria and spores generated by metalworking machines are extracted at source and cleaned by the most efficient coalescing (draining) technology on the market. A 3-stage process is used in most applications where the first 2 stages are designed specifically either for emulsion or neat oil and the 3rd filter is a H13 HEPA (99.995%). With this high degree of separation and efficiency the cleaned air is then returned directly to the workshop. It exceeds exposure limits to metalworking fluids such as OSHA, NIOSH and HSE.
Also, Clean Air ScandMist offers more than just health and safety resolution. Through a comprehensive product range Clean Air ScandMist can improve productivity, lower numerous costs, and reduce energy consumption-through a low maintenance and easy-to-install design.
In addition to the standard range of oil mist eliminators, we can also provide fully-designed complete oil mist removal systems tailored to suit your exact needs. So whether your existing system is failing or you have no system at all, count on Clean Air America, Inc. to provide a complete turnkey, cost effective, reliable solution to your oil mist problem.
|Clean Air ScandMist Technology||Clean Air ScandMist Product Line|
|Health & Safety Information||What is Oil Mist|
|Technology Comparisons||Processes for Clean Air ScandMist|
|Clean Air ScandMist Custom Solutions||Cost Justifications for Oil Mist Collectors|
- Exceeds International Health & safety Standards
- Can be connected to several Machine tools
- Designed to work continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cleaned air can be returned directly to production area
- Technology based on Fiber Bed Principle which is the most efficient on the market
- Various models available ranging from 400-50,000 cfm
- Eliminates coolant mist (neat oil or emulsion)
- Removes harmful particles inc. bacteria
- Extremely Low Maintenance
- Main filter life can exceed 5 years
- Reuse separated oil
- Speed up production process
- Reduces power consumption
Partnering with Clean Air America
Clean Air America builds long lasting business partners, not just customers
- We use and offer environmentally friendly materials like: 100% recycled steel, LED Lights, High Efficiency motors, Variable Frequency Drives, and Sound Deadening materials.
- We offer and select the most efficient, lowest cost, highest performing applications.
- We always listen to what you want first before recommending what we feel will be the best application.
- Over 40 years of industrial air filtration experience.
- Offer 100% turnkey service, from the initial site visit to complete installation.
- Our filtration equipment is 100% American made.
- We offer factory direct pricing.
- We have a full staff of engineers to show each application in detail so you can understand our design before your purchasing decision is made.
- Our recommended applications always protect not only the workers health but the environment as well.
Contact Us, TOLL FREE (866)665-1829 we can help you solve all your oil mist problems.