Clean Air Smart Collector™
Models SC 4, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36 & 48
The Clean Air Smart Collector™ range of high performance collectors comes in a variety of sizes and options. They range in size from our smallest collector the SC 2 to our largest the SC 48. These collectors require a ducted system and are ideal for a variety of applications including; welding, grinding, plasma & laser cutting, sanding, mixing operations, blasting and many more. This unit is a viral part of other Clean Air systems such as the Clean Air WeldCell, CutCell, ducted WeldBooth, and our hoods/turn-key ducted systems.
The Clean Air Smart Collector series is made out of heavy duty steel to keep up with the rigors of a 24/7 manufacturing facility. These cartridge collectors have been proven over time to save your company on a variety of costs, not just energy savings. One company, heavily engaging in welding, saw close to $700,000 savings in heating costs alone in the first year after having a Clean Air Smart Collector system installed in their facility. Most units (if VFD and/or Smart Panel) tend to pay for their selves after a couple of years period of time. This is something not seen by most filtration systems.
Care should be taken in order to select the collectors and motor/blower combinations that are best suited to your needs.
Contact a Clean Air America Consultant for more information
Roll Over Image For Key Features
The Clean Air Smart Collector™ is a completely generation of cartridge collectors suitable for a wide variety of applications and superior to all other designs out on the market. It features a 50% better filter lifetime vs. other vertical style collectors and 75% better filter lifetime vs. horizontal designs. The Clean Air Smart Collector™ has the lowest overall TCO (Total Cost Of Ownership) on the market! This is done by utilizing the Down Flow Principle
Our collector can be combined with the Clean Air Smart Panel that, depending on applications and needs, can include the Clean Air LEAF™ (Low Energy Air Filtration) system that will let you experience upwards of 50% less energy used in your equipment.
|Dust Collection From Mixing||Welding|
|Mixing of items such as pigments, air filtration media, etc. require a dust collector with the capacity and performance of the Clean Air Smart Collector Series.||Robotic, manual and automated welding requires a dust collector sized appropriately for the application|
|Abrasive Blasting||Plasma & Laser Cutting|
|Abrasive blasting applications range from Wheel blasters to Air blasters to Cabinet blasters, and utilize a variety of abrasive blasting medias including sand, steel, plastic and shot. The Clean Air Smart Collector Series is the ideal solution for these abrasive applications. Some of these applications require a pre separator or cyclone with AR material.||Plasma and Laser cutting applications require a constant air to cloth ratio, powerful self cleaning system, vertically positioned filters with enough area around them to allow for good performance.|
- Cabinet Design Uniquely Shaped For A Stronger Structure
- Quick Access Filter Door & Clamping System
- Quick Access Motor and Valve Compartment Door
- Fire Suppression System (Option)
- Bolt on CAB (Clean Air Duct) & Internal Area With Enhanced Venturi Design For Better Cleaning
- Internal Direct Drive Motor and High Efficiency Backward Inclined Blower For Superior CFM and Static Pressure
- Filters Positioned Vertically With Pulsing From The Bottom Using An Enhanced Updated Down-Flow Technology
- 50% Better Filter Lifetime Vs. Other Vertical Style Collectors And 75% Better Filter Lifetime Vs. Horizontal Designs
- Crystal Clean Air Even In High Production Environments
- Lower Total Cost Of Ownership With Lower Energy Costs and Less Filters Changed
- Lowest Overall Space Needed For Placement
- Lowest Overall Noise Level Due To Internal Noise Abatement
|Model||Number of Filters||Total Filter Area||Number of Valves||Motor Range||CFM Range|